The 29th Annual Capital City Marching Festival
DATE : Saturday, September 24th, 2022
FORMAT : Preliminaries, Judges’ Critique, Finals
- Five size classes based on band size – not school size
- Top 10 scores in finals with winner of each class offered exhibition
slot if not in top 10.
MORE FEEDBACK! :
Judges’ Critique – band directors can meet with each judge for feedback after the preliminaries. Audio recording of judges’ comments online before the critique, and video of your band’s performances.
LIMIT : 20 bands
You can reserve a spot for your band here. Your place in the competition will not be assigned, however, until payment is received. Performance time in class is determined by completed registration date.
- Hosted at Austin ISD Burger Stadium – site of Region 18 UIL competition
- Assignment of a dedicated Cap City host to each band
- Onsite water and medical stations
- Plenty of free parking for bands and visitors
- Low cost compared to BOA for both band registration and ticket prices
To see a list of all the bands that have participated in the Capital City Marching Festival since its beginning in 1993 through 2019, click here.
Capital City Marching Festival © 2022. All Rights Reserved